Mastisol is a latex free liquid medical adhesive used to secure dressings, tapes, and certain medical devices over an extended period of time.
Use of Mastisol offers the following benefits:
- Reduced likelihood of dressing displacement and device dislodgement.
- Minimized risk of device-related infection by creating a lasting occlusive barrier.
- Improved nurse efficiency with reduced time associated with unplanned dressing changes.
- Versatility to improve the adhesive power of a variety of adhesive tapes, dressings and, devices.
- Compatible with chlorahexidine gluconate (CHG).
- Low risk of adverse reactions and latex-free.
Read more at mastisol.com.au